P is for Pink is a career blog empowering moms looking to continue their career, get back into the corporate/career world or start their own business.
You have all these goals and dreams but you don’t know how to get started. I can and want to help.
I always knew that once I was done with school I wanted to help small businesses start and market themselves. More specifically I want to help women realize their dreams.
How am I qualified?
Throughout my 15+ years career, I have either worked for small organizations or worked with small clients within a large organization. I have my Masters in Marketing Communications and worked within the industry for over 15 years.
RUNNING a business or blog is a lot of work but starting one should not be. I want to see other women succeed and help others. I have not only built this blog but sites for other clients as well. I’m here for the one (or two) women start-ups!
How can I help you?
- Stuck on your blog niche? We can talk it out and find out what is suitable for you!
- Nail down your target market and branding
- Pick a website theme to go with your branding
- Basic training on how to manage your website on WordPress
- Recommended plugin’s for your WordPress theme
- Figure out how you are going to make money with your site
- Ways to find readers & get them to subscribe
- Content planning and how to streamline your blogging and spend your time smarter
- Setting a marketing plan for your blog or website
- Social Media Strategies
- AND MORE!
Contact me today for a consultation. Let’s get you working for yourself and your dream off the ground!